Thank God its Friday!!!
I don’t remember the last time I was this excited for the weekend. After a super busy, weird-ish week, I just want the extra hours in bed. Lazy weekend coming right up.
Today’s playlist is a combination of songs that are just about right for the not-so-busy weekend. (I can already see myself, hairbrush in one hand, in front of my bedroom mirror, singing along with my girls Corinne and Colbie… #Bliss). Slightly upbeat but with enough chill for the easy-breezy Saturday I have in mind, this playlist is everything.
So whether you’re in the kitchen making pancakes (or reenacting the latest episode of Masterchef), in your bedroom playing dress-up while pretending to reorganize your closet, in the bathroom spending extra minutes conditioning your mane, at the mall
shopping running small errands, standing in line waiting to pless ya hand vote, or whatever your chill weekend is made up of, go ahead, crank up the volume (all the way up!) and enjoy.
1. Put Your Records On – Corinne Bailey Rae
2. I Am Mountain – Gungor
3. Green Garden – Laura Mvula
4. Budapest – George Ezra
5. Turning Back Around – Rhodes
6. I Do – Colbie Caillat
7. Butterfly – Jason Mraz
8. Chicken Fried – Zac Brown Band
9. Home – Johnnyswim
10. The Lake – Denai Moore
11. Strong Shoulders – Caroline Smith and The Good Night Sleeps
12. Don’t You Worry Child (Swedish House Mafia cover) – Chasing Grace Music
13. Boom Clap (cover) – Lennon and Maisy
What plans do you have for this weekend? Hope this playlist helps…